Why Team Work is Important ?
- Increase in Productivity
- More Ideas & Creativity
- Higher Quality Outcome
- Greater sense of Accountability
- Distribution of Work
- Quicker Solutions
What is a Good Team
- Work Effortlessly
- Good Communication
How to Form a Good Team ?
- Clear Expectation
Role of Team Leader
Role of RSM
- Over all operations of market, create & maintain budgets of their respective depots. Co-ordinate with senior management in the company.
- He will be responsible for making strategies & will take report from all A.S.M. and compile it after that he will send it head office with his own remarks.
- He will send all performance report of staff to head office.
- Build sales culture and sales centric atmosphere among sales team.
- Conduct market research to understand market trends, all competitors activities with schemes.
- He will take day to day reports from your concerned A.S.M.
Role of ASM
- He will be responsible for overseeing the sales operation in a particular geographical area.
- To manage & assume overall responsibility for the success of their markets by directing all operational aspects of each market & driving sales with minimum cost.
- You will be responsible for staff & you will work closely with other senior managers. Your duties will include setting sales targets of sales team, maximising sales & profitability.
- He will manage all his sales team in order to achieve targets.
- Developing creative sales team/strategies for the assigned territories to achieve given targets of sales & collection target.
- Sales & collection plan on monthly basis and same to be given to R.S.M
- Maintaining relations with parties for repeat and increase sales.
- Your reporting will be to R.S.M & also to senior management from time to time.
Role of Sales Staff
- Your reporting will be to your immediate boss.
- Before finalising any party his senior will visit the party after that he will send the distributor form to head office.
- Reporting on daily basis should be done.
- No direct approach to senior management if you have any issues you will tell to your immediate boss.
- He will introduce all new products of the companies well as schemes from time to time.
- Travelling bills should be submitted every month filling all the columns properly.
- The staff who leaves the company reason what so ever he will collect post dated cheques of the parties for balance outstanding along with N.O.C and account confirmation.
- No cash transaction is allowed at any cost without permission.